You currently have items in your cart which are unavailable to the new entered address. Would you like to delete your cart and use the new address or stick with the current address?
Delete Cart Keep Current Address
Brunch Menu - Opens Sat at 11:00am
Full Menu - Opens at 11:30am
- Brunch Menu
- Biscuits and Gravy$10.99Fuffy biscuits smothered in banger sausage gravy. Topped with a sprinkle of cheese and bacon. Two eggs your way and Potatoes O’Brien.
- Brilliant Omelette$10.99Eggs folded over grilled veggies, mushrooms, spinach, diced tomato, onion and cheddar cheese. Served with Potatoes O’Brien and toast.
- Chicken Fried Chicken$12.99Chicken fried chicken, plus two eggs your way plus Potatoes O’Brien. Served with toast.
- Corned Beef Eggs Benny$13.49An English breakfast muffin topped with corned beef, two poached eggs, spinach, tomato, caramelized onion and finished with hollandaise sauce.
- Corned Beef Hash Skillet$11.99Chopped corned beef and seasoned red potatoes and onion.Topped with swiss cheese and two eggs cooked to your liking. Served in a hot skillet.
- English Breakfast (Full Monty Fry-Up)$12.99Shoulder cut bacon and bangers sausage, two fried eggs [your way], button pan fried mushrooms, Irish baked beans and grilled tomato. Served with an English breakfast muffin.
- Irish Toast$10.49Irish cream liqueur battered French toast, served with syrup and a touch of whipped dream.
- Scotsman Skillet$11.99A Clan favorite... meat and potatoes! Bangers sausage and bacon mixed with fried-up potatoes, peppers and onions. Topped with white cheddar cheese and two eggs cooked to your liking. Served in a hot skillet.
- Yankee Breakfast$10.49A traditional American breakfast. Two eggs your way, choice of sausage or bacon and Potatoes O’Brien. Served with toast.
- Side Items
- 2 Billy Goat Kid Pancakes$3.99
- English Muffin$2.00
- 2 Liter$3.75
- 20 oz$2.75
- Bottled Water - 16.9 oz$1.75
- Cloverflower Bites$9.49Bass Ale breaded cauliflower lightly tossed in buffalo sauce, with gaff-made roasted garlic blue cheese dip.
- Crisps with Salsa$4.99Tortilla crisps (chips) served with salsa.
- Goat & Clover Dip$9.99Goat & parmesan cheeses mixed with roasted red pepper, artichoke, onion and spinach. Served with carrots, celery and pita crisps.
- Irish Banshee Chips$9.99Goat chips topped with gaff queso, fresh jalapenos, diced tomatoes, green onion and sour cream.
- Irish Egg Rolls$9.99An Irish twist loaded with corned beef, cream cheese, and goat grubbish. Plus gaff-made sweet Shetland Island dipping sauce.
- Irish Potato Skins$9.29Skins topped with shredded English cheddar, smoked bacon & green onion. Served with gaff-made onion dip.
- Malt Vinegar Crisps$4.99Smoked sea salt & vinegar infused crisps (chips).
- Tooley Street Tacos$8.99Beef, chicken or fish. Lightly charred and served with Sriracha lime sauce, pepperjack cheese, salsa and our gaff-made Baja Grubbish.
- Guinness Stew$5.99Beef and potatoes with seasoned vegetables in a rich guinness broth. Served with bread.
- Oxford Onion Soup$4.99Provolone cheese melted over pita croutons and beef broth.
- The Whole Wing Thing$9.49Each full wing includes the flat & drumstick.
- Hands on
- Brighton Veggie Burger$14.49Seasoned veggie burger served on a stone ground roll with white cheddar, tomato, pickle, gaff-made roasted garlic mayo and goat grubbish. Served with goat chips.
- Corned Beef Sandwich$13.99A perfect balance of corned beef, swiss cheese and our gaff-made goat grubbish. Served on marble rye with mild horseradish country dijon. Served with goat chips.
- Garrison Grilled Chicken$12.99Herb grilled chicken, melted goat cheese on a stone ground roll with gaff-made goat grubbish and cilantro lime mayo. Served with goat chips.
- Highlander Sliders$9.29Ground sirloin topped with cheddar, pickle, tomato, caramelized onion, and chipotle mayo or our famous corned beef with cheese and gaff-made goat grubbish on a light rye bun and mild horseradish country Dijon.
- Islay Fish Sandwich$12.99Bass ale battered cod with white cheddar, gaff-made coleslaw and tomato. Served with goat chips. “Islay” is the Gaelic word for island.
- London Dipper$13.99Roast beef piled on a hoagie bun, smothered in Guinness onions & mushrooms and provolone cheese. Served with a horseradish gaff-made dipping sauce and goat chips.
- O'Paddy Burger$12.99Gaff pressed seasoned ground sirloin with swiss cheese and Guinness caramelized onion & mushroom saute. Served on marble rye, with mild horseradish country dijon and goat chips.
- Old Tavern Burger$11.99Gaff pressed seasoned ground sirloin served on a stone ground roll with white cheddar, caramelized onion, tomato, pickle, chipotle mayo and gaff-made goat grubbish. Served with goat chips.
- 1472 Vodka Pasta$14.99Penne pasta mixed with tomato vodka sauce, white cheddar, diced chicken and roasted veggies. Served with parmesan pita bread. In 1472, Scotland aquired the Norse island and the red sandstone of Orkney.
- Bangers and Mash$13.99Seasoned sausage with banger gravy served with colcannon potatoes and honey buttered carrots in a rich broth. Bangers & mash means sausages & potato.
- Chippers & Fish$13.99Bass ale battered cod, tarter sauce and our goat chips.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage$15.99Corned beef and cabbage with honey buttered carrots and seasoned roasted potatoes. Served in a hot skillet.
- Guinness Stew$10.99Beef and Irish potatoes with seasoned vegetables in a rich Guinness broth. Served with bread in a hot skillet.
- Irish Sea Seared Salmon$18.998 oz salmon filet, topped with a spicy apricot sauce. Choose two sides from side menu. The Irish Sea separates the islands of Ireland and Great Britain.
- King's Kilt Steak'N Ale Pie$13.99Roasted sirloin sauteed in a“full cup of ale per serving” with onions, mushrooms, carrots and leeks. Served in a hot skillet with a buttery crust.
- Mrs. Weasley’s Chicken Fried Chicken$15.99Enjoy a large breaded chicken breast smothered in banger sausage gravy. Choose two sides from side menu.
- Odds and Sods Chicken Pot Pie$13.49Seasoned chicken and mixed vegetables of the odds & sods sort, served in a hot skillet with a buttery crust.
- Shepherd's Pie$14.49Authentic ground lamb and vegetable pie topped with our gaff Bubbles & Squeak. Served in a hot skillet.
- Yankee Doodle Mac & Cheese$12.99Pasta tossed in queso, topped with cheddar cheese, green onion and toasted potato ribbons
- Cobbler Salad$13.49Romaine & spinach, seasoned grilled chicken, bacon, avocado, diced tomato, sliced egg, pepper jack and English cheddar. Served with your choice of dressing. Cobbler’s originated in early British American colonies.
- Gaff Salad$4.99Romaine tossed with tomato, onion and croutons, choice of dressing.
- Hackney Hippie Spinach Salad$11.99Fresh spinach with grilled zucchini, yellow squash, red pepper and onion. Topped with a sprinkle of goat cheese and served with your choice of dressing.
- Lord of the Isles Caesar Salad$10.49Romaine tossed with parmesan cheese and croutons. Served with gaff-made Caesar dressing.
- Southwest of Belfast Chicken Salad$11.99Seasoned grilled chicken added to a romaine & spinach blend with pepper jack cheese, roasted red pepper, diced tomato, avocado and tortilla crisps. Served with our gaff-made avocado ranch.
- 2 Liter$3.75
- 20 oz$2.75
- Bottled Water - 16.9 oz$1.75